Saturday, April 19, 2014

Blog #13

Instructions: Teach a lesson on your favorite subject. Make a video of you teaching afterwards, post it on your blog. Then write your reflection on how you think your lesson went. Did it go the way you planned or did some parts of the lesson that needed work on?

Reflection: While I was making this video it was more difficult then I thought to teach to people who weren't real. But I thought the Blog Idea was a good Idea and it relates to my field. I really liked making my own blog post to me, it showed how much creativity I have. I do need to work on my speech there were some parts of the video I stuttered some which annoyed me.

The You tube Video:

1 comment:

  1. Great Job. I loved the idea of teaching a lesson to someone then writing your reflections about it. I think it would be a lot easier if it was a group project, then allow your group members to comment and tell if the lesson was well prepared.

    ReplyDelete