Thursday, March 13, 2014

Denise Krebs C4T

On Denise Krebs blog, she talked about how she moved to Bahrain in the Middle East. She said that with her first week living there she has to get her sleeping adjusted and also the smaller streets and parking lots. When she moved she became a English kindergarten teacher with 50 students in her class teaching 1.5-2.5 hours per day. I commented on her blog about me living in England and how it was a huge transition for me with the time change especially. I liked reading her blog some of the things that she wrote I related to the experience and I look forward to reading her next blog. This is the second time I read Denise Krebs blog, It talked about how she was moving and she was getting rid of some of her daughters school papers and awards. The only thing that she kept was things that were authentic and creative like the Pandora box that her daughter made. But what surprised me is that she even threw away the awards that her daughter received.The main thing that made me realize is no matter how many papers you get in the past that say good job or 100% it doesn't determine who you are as a person.
Pandora box

No comments:

Post a Comment