Friday, February 14, 2014

C4KSummary for February

I had a 4th grader named Shane and the blog that I read was the steps of dividing/multiplying fractions. He presented the steps he used to solve a certain problem. He showed on his blog 5 steps to getting the right answer.

I had a 4/5 grader her name Sierra and the blog that I read about her was of her lost cat. She described it in great detail. Sierra's words were "He is orange and has orange stripes. He is a medium size cat."  She said that she really missed her cat and the cats name was Savy.
Orange cat with orange stripes
She didn't know what happened to her cat she said a Coyote might of ate her. But she really wants Savy to come home.


I looked at a 7th grader's blog her name is Tayler and the blog I commented on was a color poem. It had a picture with her blog of a light pink background with a semi hidden white question mark. I commented on her blog that this blog post looked really good and to keep up the great work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment