Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Blog Post

Hi my name is Leanna Willoughby, I am 23 years old. I am a HUGE Auburn fan. I have one sister no brothers, she is turning 21 years old next month. My birthday is June 5th, I was born in Michigan. I had a dog, but she passed away earlier this week. I am a transfer student from Pensacola State College, I received my Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education last May. I like school a lot ever since I was little. I am a movie freak I will watch all movies except scary I can't deal with any type of scary movie. I am Military Brat, I have moved to a lot of places. I lived in Northern Alabama, I live in Florida right now at the moment, Michigan, New York and England. While I lived in England, I went to visit a lot of places like, Rome, France, Italy, Germany, Ireland and Scotland.
Going out to eat
Graduation Day
This is my second semester at University of South Alabama and It is going good so far. My first semester I struggled but I got through it. I have been in school for 3 1/2 years according to what my records so but I am almost a Junior so I am getting closer to becoming a teacher. I am hoping that I will finish up my Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education. When I do finally receive my degree I would like to teach Preschool or Kindergarten. The first time that I knew I wanted to become a teacher was when I was in 3rd grade, ever since then I have proceeded with my passion of becoming a teacher. The reason why I want to become a teacher is because I can tolerate multiple amount of kids at one time.I worked at The YMCA for a Year and a half and we went on a lot of field trips.
Kids goofing around

1 comment: